PhysTEC is currently funding four (4) institutions as Comprehensive Sites and five (5) Recruiting Sites with the intention that they become thriving programs that graduate five or more physics teachers per year. Alongside up to $100,000 per year for 3 years for Comprehensive Sites and up to $25,000 for two years for Recruiting Sites, PhysTEC provides funded sites opportunities to network with the best physics teacher preparation programs in the country for the institution to achieve their project goals.
- Bridgewater State University
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Lewis University
- St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- University of North Georgia
- Appalachian State University
- University of Kansas
- Texas A&M University-Commerce
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Keep an eye out for future PhysTEC Grant Requests for Proposals. Please note that only proposals from PhysTEC member institutions are eligible for consideration. If your institution is not yet a member, join for free.